7.20.2011

Have Not (shoe edition)

When I saw these, I did this.
I love taupe. My second favorite color to purple.
APC Derby $398
Black rubber sole makes them nice and casual.
Nice casual derby in a beautiful color!
Very manly in cordovan.
Awesome slim dressy lace up, with just enough attitude to set them apart.
The perfect dress shoe. Wish I had $720 to invest.
Im not really big on wingtips, but the creeper-esque crepe sole on these make these casual enough for me to wear, and damn sexy enough to love!
Hand made unisex cap toes handmade in veg tanned leather.
Simple, cheap derbys with triangle perforations.
For my future sulphur-dyed-vicuna-gaberdine-and-silk-satin tux.
These are awesome boots. Enough said.
Awesome black shoes. Like the RedWing Postmans, but with baroque detailing.
Beautiful white Sneakers
San Francisco!
I dont know why, but I love these shoes. Havent been able to get them out of my mind.
Cool Sneakers with a subtle twist. I hate gray sneaks, but these make it work.

No comments: